Monday, February 23, 2015

Smile


My  friend and neighbor Sheri received a few new stamps and dies in the mail and so I stopped by her place to see them Saturday.   Ended up spending a couple of hours at her house playing in her craft space.  Not sure how that happened; haha.  Such fun!  Sheri sent me home with the "smile" circles and here's what I created from the gift. Could be a "just because"  or "Smile, it's your birthday" card.   Looking forward to a full day of stamping, coloring and creating with Sheri.  Hopefully it will be soon!

Joyfully...Stephanye

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! You used it so different than I did and made t look so great! I am hoping Tuesday works for us. I feel like Tim controls my life these days!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sheri! I hope Tuesday works too!

    ReplyDelete