Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Scatter Joy & Remembering

This is a card I created for the  Stamping Queens "spring" swap.  The cut flowers were from a die that my friend Sheri has in her collection. I colored the flowers with my Spectrum Noir markers. The scatter joy stamp is a new one that I really like.  The card is really quite simple but I was pleased with the results.

Presently I am working on some sympathy cards my mom requested that I make for her to have on hand.  I am pleased with how they are turning out and look forward to posting them soon.

This next card was for a dear lady and my special friend Sheri.  I have been remembering her in prayer each day as it has been one year since her husband and love of her life passed from this earth.  I pray that the Lord strengthens her each day and that the peace and comfort only the Savior can give will be hers. What a privilege it is to pray for her.

Joyfully...Stephanye

1 comment:

  1. The first card is just beautiful! I love the colors you chose and the way you arranged them on the card. So pretty! The second one made me cry. Yes, it has been a year and while I would give anything to have him with me again, I have to say that I have made some amazing friends - Christian friends this year with Stephanye and Norman being my most inspirational. It has been a year of blessings for me. The Lord has blessed me and taken care of me. And I really do think my husband is near and approving! What a beautiful card she made just for me. Thanks dear friend!

    ReplyDelete