Saturday, April 25, 2015

You are in my Thoughts

This card was for a friend at church who was recently diagnosed with stage three breast cancer. Her husband is the director of Youth for Christ in Omaha and they have three elementary aged children.  She is having surgery on April 30th.

She and her family love the Lord and are resting in His sovereign plan for their lives. I am so thankful that God is our Rock and that His ways are higher than our ways and that we can completely trust Him even when we don't understand the why behind what He allows.

He is the Rock, his works are perfect, and all his ways are just. A faithful God who does no wrong, upright and just is he. Deuteronomy 32:4

Joyfully...Stephanye

1 comment:

  1. That is a beautiful card. I am praying for that family and her doctors. I wish I had that kind of faith. I have seen it over and over but not sure I would be there if the need arose. I am a work in progress!

    ReplyDelete